Your roof is the first component of defense against all outside elements that can cause interior and structural damage. When it comes to roof repair or replacing an existing roof entirely, you need someone skilled, responsible and dedicated to make sure your home gets the protection it deserves. Roofing greatly affects your home’s appearance because it is an extremely valuable part of your house and without a quality installation by a professional you could end up with a roof that has re-occurring problems. At Gonzalez Painters & Contractors we are experts in the roofing industry and we have the necessary knowledge and experience to solve all your roofing complications. We have a roofing inspector in-home. We always focus on providing you with the most cost effective solution, giving you exactly the service that you need, we are honest and reliable. Gonzalez Painters & Contractors has a wide selection of premium quality asphalt roof shingles to give you the look you want at a price that fits your budget.
- Ultra-Premium, our thickest, most dimensional look.
- Value Designer to simulate the look of real wood shakes or slate.
- Architectural, with distinctive shadow lines.
- Basic Three-Tab for a smooth, traditional look.
Best Products, best Warranties:
We offer quality roofing materials to ensure you get the performance and value you expect. Our roofing installations come with these protections:
- Craftsmanship warranties up to 3 years.
- Roofing shingle warranties up to 25 years.
Free In-Home Consultation:
Our professional consultant will come
to your home to:
- Discuss your specific roofing needs and style preferences.
- Explain the benefits of our asphalt, tile, metal and low slope roofing systems.
- Show you samples of actual roofing materials to fit your home.
- Recommend a roofing solution to fit your budget
Prior to your appointment, think about roof damage you’ve noticed, colors and styles, your budget and the condition of your gutters.
Roofing Installation Done Right:
Here’s what you can expect:
- Pre-installation inspection as required.
- Roofing materials delivered to your home.
- Removal of existing roofing materials.
- Authorized, licensed as required, screened and insured installers.
- Industry-leading installation standards.
- Clean-up and debris removal.
- Final inspection.
Properly installed, a new roof can increase your home’s resale value and prevent costly repairs. Start with a free in-home consultation: call 919-477.6058