Roof Replacement Durham NC
If your roof has been damaged so severely that it can’t be repaired, the expert in roofing Durham NC at Gonzalez Painters and contractors provide roof replacement in Durham NC. It is worth noting that all roofs have a lifespan, which means that even if you maintain your roof properly, at some point you will need to have your roof replaced in Durham.
You can trust the team at Gonzalez Painters and Contractors to help you choose the best roofing system and options available to you. We have a wide selection of premium-quality asphalt roof shingles to give you the look you want at a price that fits your budget. If you are in the market for a roof replacement in Durham NC, contact our team today for a free quote.
Roof Repair Durham NC
Your roof is the first component of defense against all outside elements that can cause interior and structural damage. Roofing greatly affects your home’s appearance because it is an extremely valuable part of your house and without a quality installation by a professional, you could end up with a roof that has re-occurring problems.
Because your roof is exposed to the elements throughout the year, it is susceptible to being damaged by rain, heavy winds, falling debris, and normal wear and tear. If left unchecked, roof damage can get more severe and can potentially lead to damage inside your home. At Gonzalez Painters & Contractors, we work primarily on asphalt shingle roofs and we can inspect your roof for damage and give you a no-obligation quote to repair any damage we find.
The Roof Repair process can cause dust and debris in the attic area. If you store items in your attic, you may want to cover them. This process also causes vibration throughout the house, therefore, please protect valuable items hanging from walls (such as artwork). If replacing skylights, then cover areas under the skylights with drop clothes to collect small debris falling from the roof.
Our Roof Replacement Process
Types of Shingles We Offer
We offer CertainTeed Landmark Lifetime (30 or 40 years) shingles. See the link below for the color options associated with the Landmark and Landmark Pro shingles.
Please allow access to link your location to the browser can direct you to the appropriate region
GPC gives ten (10) years warranty from the date of installation on all workmanship when the product has been installed in accordance with GPC recommendations. This warranty is for defects in workmanship and it does not include product failure or act of Nature, in case of a warranty claim GPC will inspect the areas to identify the issue and proceed with the action plan depending on the problem.
Our Residential Roofing Durham NC Services:
- Ultra-Premium, our thickest, most dimensional look.
- Value Designer to simulate the look of real wood shakes or slate.
- Architectural, with distinctive shadow lines.
- Basic Three-Tab for a smooth, traditional look.
Best Products, Best Warranties:
We are the roofing Durham NC contractor offering quality roofing materials to ensure you get the performance and value you expect. Our roof repair and roofing installations come with these protections:
- Craftsmanship warranties up to 3 years.
- Roofing shingle warranties up to 25 years.
Free In-Home Consultation:
Our professional consultant will come to your home to:
- Discuss your specific roofing repair or installation needs and style preferences.
- Explain the benefits of our asphalt, tile, and low slope roofing systems.
- Show you samples of actual roofing materials to fit your home.
- Recommend residential roofing Durham NC services to fit your budget
Prior to your appointment, think about roof damage you’ve noticed, colors and styles, your budget and the condition of your gutters.
Roof Repair & Installation Done Right:
Here’s what you can expect from a roofing Durham NC contractor from Gonzalez Painters & Contractors:
- Pre-installation inspection as required.
- Roofing materials delivered to your home.
- Removal of existing roofing materials.
- Authorized, licensed as required, screened and insured installers.
- Industry-leading installation standards.
- Clean-up and debris removal.
- Final inspection.